Saturday 7 January 2017

January TBR


My January TBR is exclusively ARCs. At the end of the month I'll get to let you know what I thought about all these upcoming releases! And since I'm taking part in two reading challenges for 2017, I've included what challenge they meet, when applicable.



By Your Side- Kasie West
release date: april 2017 (arc provided by harperteen)

I See You- Clare Mackintosh
release date: february 2017 (arc provided by berkley)
goal completed: aroundtheyearin52books- recommended by fave author

The Hate U Give- Angie Thomas
release date: february 2017 (arc provided by harperteen)
goal completed: diversitybingo- black main character
goal completed: aroundtheyearin52books- written by a person of color

Everything Beautiful is Not Ruined- Danielle Younge-Ullman
release date: february 2017 (arc provided by penguin/razorbill)

Literally- Lucy Keating
release date: april 2017 (arc provided by harperteen)
goal completed: aroundtheyearin52books- a book with a one word title

Final Girls- Riley Sager
release date: july 2017 (arc provided by dutton/penguin)
goal completed: aroundtheyearin52books- title that doesn't contain the letter 'e'

The Upside of Unrequited- Becky Albertalli
release date: april 2017 (arc provided by harperteen)
goal completed: diversitybingo- practicing jewish main character
goal completed: aroundtheyearin52books- book from someone else's bookshelf

Flying Lessons & Other Stories Anthology
release date: january 2017 (arc provided by crown books)

A Quiet Kind of Thunder- Sara Barnard
release date: february 2017 (arc provided by macmillan)

Gem and Dixie- Sara Zarr
release date: april 2017 (arc provided by harperteen)
goal completed: aroundtheyearin52books- author you haven't read before

The Perfect Stranger- Megan Miranda
release date: may 2017 (arc provided by simon & schuster)
goal completed: aroundtheyearin52books- a mystery

Noteworthy- Riley Redgate
release date: may 2017 (arc provided by amulet)

1 comment:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Addo I was able to get pregnant though his root and herbs. I'm 47years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Addo whose email address is ( addosolution@gmail.com ) he gave me Root and herbs and I was pregnant a week after i his help. I'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address: ( addosolution@gmail.com )

    from CANADA

    ReplyDelete