Friday 11 July 2014

20 Questions to Ask Your Kid

So many posts about Liam lately in celebration of him turning 4 this week (which I've deemed #LiamWeek) between the blog, our Youtube channel and the vlog channel, he's everywhere! So it's my time; let's let Liam answer some questions about me :) I found this idea from kellygo, whose son has the same name!


1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Liam: "Stop."

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Liam: Drawing. When I draw something for you.

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Liam: When I break things.

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Liam: When I make funny faces.

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Liam: You liked transformers, like I do!

6. How old is Mommy?
Liam: 24? 

7. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Liam: Make videos and play with me.

8. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Liam: Watch shows when I'm napping.

9. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Liam: What? I don't know.

10. What is Mommy really good at?
Liam: At games. Like at Scandia!

11. What is Mommy not very good at?
Liam: Nothing.

12. What does Mommy do for her job?
Liam: Cleaning up the house, maybe that's your job. I clean with you too.

13. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Liam: Popcorn.

14. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Liam: When you get balloons for my birthday.

15. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Liam: You would be a car. Like Lightning Mcqueen.

16. What do you and Mommy do together?
Liam: Play games, draw, go to the playground, go swimming..

17. How are you and Mommy the same?
Liam: Our noses.

18. How are you and Mommy different?
Liam: I'm a boy, you're a girl!! That's a little bit funny.

19. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Liam: Cause you're proud of me. You love me forever!

20. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Liam: Daddy's work when we drop him off and pick him up.








No comments:

Post a Comment